The Wilson Kaos 3.0 women's tennis shoes shed weight for a faster, more energised feel and envelop your feet in an adaptive SkinGuard upper. Lightweight and flexible, it moves with you like a durable and breathable second-skin.
The shock-absorbing EVA midsole provides impact protection without compromise to the close-to-court feel. R-DST+ technology creates an energy-returning ride and extra cushioning at the heel where you need it most.
The modernised Duralast rubber outsole provides all-court grip with a zonal herringbone tread pattern for targeted traction – so you can move explosively without hesitation.
- Light, fast and flexible design for the modern game
- Breathable construction for air flow on the fly
- SkinGuard upper provides lightweight protection and durability
- Reinforced at key zones for improved lateral support
- Endofit technology creates a precise, stabilised fit with full inner sock construction
- Light Pro Torque arch technology improves stability, speed and propulsion from all corners of the court
- Female-specific support with lengthened medial side TPU heel counter to elevate control, stability and arch support
- Duralast outsole creates an abrasion resistant, high traction ride to dominate any court surface