The Wilson Kaos 3.0 AC men’s tennis shoes transfer over the game-changing features of the previous model and wrap them up in a fresh, modernised look for the court.
Skinguard technology reinforces the upper on the lateral side and forefoot to create a supportive, durable and lightweight armour for tennis-specific movements.
Endofit technology provides a natural, glove-like fit to stabilise your movement and enhance comfort.
The Pro Torque Chassis Light delivers a blend of flexibility and stability for explosive speed on the court. It’s complete with an abrasion-resistant Duralast outsole for aggressive grip to bite into all courts.
- Next generation of a contemporary, comfortable and fast tennis shoe for competitive play
- Skinguard creates a durable and supportive upper for push-offs and lateral motion
- DF2 provides cushioned comfort without compromise to speed and court feel (DF2 = HT Drop 9mm)
- Supportive 2D-FS for a responsive, controlled ride and increased lateral stability
- Endofit with full inner sock design for a personalised fit with more stability and comfort
- R-DST+ for springy cushioning and bounce back characteristics
- Pro Torque Chassis Light with arch technology for tackling a fast-paced match, offering swift propulsion, freedom of motion and stability
- Abrasion-resistant Duralast to withstand tough court sessions and provide extreme grip on all surfaces