The Wilson Amplifeel 2.0 men's tennis shoes are the next generation of a favourite mid-cut stability shoe, treating fans to updated comfort for the modern game.
Re-engineered with more mesh, it hugs to your feet securely and elevates breathability for more comfort on the court.
It transfers the stability over from the previous model with a mid-cut profile, 3D-FS technology for precise movement and 4D support chassis. It adds up to a controlled ride and powerful acceleration during side-to-side motion.
The responsive R-DST+ midsole provides comfortable cushioning without compromise to your connection to the court, propelling your ride forward.
Durability for all courts, the Duralast rubber outsole delivers reliable traction for your sport.
- SensiFEEL 2.0 upper updates your ride with more mesh, allowing your feet to breathe and stay dry on the court
- Mid-cut ankle collar for a stable and protected feel
- Velcro strap helps secure the foot in place
- Slightly wide fit
- Synthetic materials
- Improved support, stability and comfort with 3D-FS technology in the forefoot
- EVA midsole featuring R-DST+ technology for zero compromises to responsiveness or cushioning
- 4D support chassis resists unwanted torsion
- Duralast rubber outsole
- Herringbone tread pattern for an improved connection to the court surface