The Vivobarefoot Primus Mesh kids’ running shoes are the closest thing to moving as nature intended for little feet, but with the protection needed to run, jump, play, skateboard, swing, do cartwheels or any wild adventures they get up to.
It’s tricky to find a just-right barefoot shoe for tiny feet, but Vivobarefoot have got it spot on – creating a fun, flexy shoe that’s as tough as your kid.
It features a speed toggle and breathable mesh upper that can handle daily wear, so your little one will love to live in them.
The lightweight design keeps your kid feeling free and comfortable. It’s wide enough to allow growing feet to do their thing – toes can splay naturally, and your kid’s big toes are free to be used for balance and instinctive motion.
The ultra-thin sole gives your little superhero a better awareness of the ground beneath their feet, so they can learn to use their bodies skilfully as they explore the world around them.
Breathable Mesh: Amazingly comfy, breathable and lightweight design achieved with synthetic multi-ply materials.
PRO5: The special patented PRO5 layer is super thin for no added bulk and is puncture resistant. According to Vivobarefoot, it’s 5 x more puncture resistant compared to normal soles with the same thickness.
TPU Compound: Enhances your kid's sensory experience with an ultra-thin and durable compound to get them closer to the pavement. Keeps young feet feeling light and free.
- The go-to barefoot ride for growing feet
- Fun colour combo to make your kid smile
- Bendy in all the right places for natural motion
- Durable and lightweight upper for your kid that never stops moving
- Breathable mesh keeps little feet cool and fresh
- Speed toggle
- Roomy enough to allow toes to splay naturally
- Puncture resistant, super thin sole to protect your kid and allow them to better feel the world around them