Run naturally with the Vivobarefoot Primus Lite II Bio men’s running shoes – a dream shoe for eco-conscious road warriors.
Primus Lite II Bio uses a natural by-product of the field corn food industry, Susterra Propanediol; petroleum free, non-toxic and 100% USDA certified. Developed by DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products, it has allowed Vivobarefoot to create a high performing shoe that is the lightest and most environmentally sound yet. Add a mesh made from Sorona plant based fibres and you have what Vivobarefoot think is the least petroleum reliant performance shoe in the world.
Primus Lite is the lightest and sleekest barefoot ride from Vivobarefoot yet. Your feet stay in control as you run the concrete jungle, walk the urban streets and workout to your heart’s (and feet’s) content.
It’s super durable with an airy mesh upper for on-the-go cooling.
Vegan: Created entirely of animal free materials and processes.
Breathable Mesh: Amazingly comfy, breathable and lightweight design achieved with synthetic multi-ply materials.
- Plant-Based Bio upper Sorona (textile), No-sew Susterra (TPU);
- Outsole - 45% Natural rubber, 10% Bloom outsole & 45% synthetic
- Performance insole -made with 10% BLOOM - an algae-based alternative to synthetic and petrochemical EVA
- Jump on the sustainability train with an eco-friendly, minimalist ride
- Ideal for running, gym and catching up with your gal gang in the city
- Strips out non-essentials that may interfere with your natural running mechanics
- Airy mesh for cool comfort
- Freedom to move naturally
- Ultra-thin sole to run, walk and workout with a comfy barefoot experience