The Vivobarefoot Gobi II Wild Hide men’s boots are simple and sophisticated with a heritage style inspired by the original Clarks’ desert boot.
Enjoy the barefoot experience in your business-ready attire or wind down on low-key weekends with this effortless boost to your street cred.
Made of unlined Pittards Wild Hide leather, the minimalist upper wraps your feet in premium comfort and an airy feel.
A 3mm thin Poliyou insole fights off the chill when the mercury drops.
The lifestyle outsole is made for urban surfaces. The abrasion-resistant TPU compound is ultra-durable, with a nubbed 3mm thin rubber sole that allows a closer connection with the ground.
Feel more of the world beneath your feet with this clean, timeless style that looks as at home cruising the urban streets as it does suiting up for an office meeting.
Wild Hide Leather: Made of African leather sourced responsibly from cattle that have enjoyed a life roaming free and allowed to perform natural behaviours. Creates a luxurious feel while supporting small-scale farmers. Tanned by Pittards for durability and quality.
3mm Poliyou Insole: 3mm thin insole with cork coating for thermal protection without compromise to the barefoot feel. Removable for your convenience.
TPU Compound: Enhances your sensory experience with an ultra-thin and durable compound to get you closer to the pavement. Keeps your feet feeling light and free.
PRO5: The special patented PRO5 layer is super thin for no added bulk and is puncture resistant for lightweight, flexible protection.
- Polished, minimalist style with no-fuss lacing
- Barefoot classic inspired by the popular and timeless Clarks’ desert boot
- Elegant styling elevates your business or casual look
- Supple minimal chrome leather upper is both breathable and flexible
- Removable 3mm Poliyou insole keeps feet toasty warm in cool conditions
- Abrasion-resistant TPU compound
- City-ready nubbed 3mm outsole for a flexible barefoot experience, protection and improved sensory feedback
- Wide fit
Weight: 292g / 10.3oz