Experience the world in barefoot bliss with the Vivobarefoot Gobi II Canvas SwimRun men’s boots – a top pick in Vivobarefoot’s OTILLO Swimrun range “Train – Race – Rest”.
This adventure-ready desert boot is everything you want - lightweight yet with a rugged attitude for your explorations.
Created from vegan Eco Canvas, the Gobi II is an everyday, everywhere favourite and ticks all your boxes for animal welfare.
The Outlast thermal insole keeps your feet toasty warm in wintry conditions. The ultra-thin 3mm outsole features small lugs for grip and allows your feet to do their thing naturally.
100% Vegan: Eco Canvas - created entirely of animal free materials and processes.
Outlast Thermal Insole: Vivobareboot says you get 3 times greater the thermal protection compared to a standard insole with their intuitive 3.5mm thermal insole. It features Outlast thermal regulator, reflective foil and insulating foam to prevent your toes from turning blue in the chill. Provides comfort for entry-level barefoot fanatics to transition to the barefoot life.
PRO5: The special patented PRO5 layer is super thin for no added bulk and is puncture resistant for lightweight, flexible protection. According to Vivobarefoot, it’s 5 times more puncture resistant compared to normal soles with the same thickness.
- A member of Vivobarefoot’s OTILLO Swimrun range “Train – Race – Rest”
- Classic barefoot desert boot style
- Cinch to get a quick, personalised fit with elastic lace and toggle
- Made of high quality vegan Eco Canvas
- Weather-tight canvas for protection against the elements
- Durable and lightweight barefoot ride
- Outlast thermal insole keeps feet cosy and warm in chilly weather
- 3mm thin outsole with small lugs for versatile traction without interfering with the barefoot feel
- Strong, outdoor-ready TPU sole
- Puncture-resistant PRO5 outsole for a closer connection to the ground and an improved sensory experience
Weight: 244g / 8.6oz