FEATURESSupport:StabilityUpper:MeshMidsole:Saucony EVERUNHeel Height:27mmForefoot Height:19mmDrop:8mmWeight:255g / 9.0oz
Take the Saucony Guide ISO 2 women’s running shoes for a spin and you’ll be addicted to the blend of stability and cushioning that’ll have your feet saying, “Heck yeah!”.
The engineered jacquard upper features airy mesh for breathability. It works in harmony with the ISOFIT construction and contoured FORMFIT footbed for an adaptive and personalised fit, as if the shoes were made just for you.
The energy returning EVERUN topsole provides resilient cushioning and rebound to propel your run forward.
The Guide ISO 2 helps manage mild to severe pronation to keep your gait on track, whether you're running your first 10K or an entire marathon.
- Cushioned stability running shoes for the best of both worlds and zero compromise to comfort
- Next generation of the Saucony Guide ISO
- Lightweight design for the guidance category to keep your feet feeling fresh and lively over long distances
- Well-suited to both heel and midfoot strikers
- Reflective details on heel increase visibility
- Engineered jacquard upper for lightweight and breathable comfort
- Adaptive fit from redesigned ISOFIT system, conforming to your natural foot shape and running stride
- FORMFIT contoured footbed for a natural feel
- PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUN topsole for plush, high energy cushioning
- Superior guidance with 2nd density medial post compensating for inward rotation during heel strike
- Guide ISO 2 supports runners experiencing mild to severe pronation or excessive ankle rotation