Run wild with the Salming Trail 5 women’s trail running shoes, re-engineered from heel to toe for a sleek, ultra-aggressive ride.
The three layer upper consists of a soft air mesh, Exo Skeleton and thin net mesh that wraps it up into one neat package.
The Trail 5 protects your feet from hazards and the springy characteristics propel you forward on your off-road adventure.
It’s equipped with Salming’s Natural Support System that can be divided into three key features – Recoil and Recoil R cushioning, the Wrap-Around-Design and Torsion Guidance System (TGS 62/75°).
Vibram MegaGrip makes this ride shine on tricky trails. This sticky, durable compound is engineered specifically to conquer difficult terrain, in both dry and wet conditions.
- High tech trail running shoe for all distances
- Sleek 3 layer upper with minimal plastic overlays
- Shields feet from rocks and debris
- Mesh lining
- Exo Skeleton works in unison with lacing system for pressure relief of the MTP joints and superior stability
- Open design with superior midfoot lockdown
- Anatomical last ensures there's plenty of space in the toe box for toes to splay naturally
- Responsive cushioning from Recoil midsole compound
- Enjoy soft impacts with the cushioned comfort of the Recoil R heel insert
- Heel cup for enhanced heel fit while keeping weight to a minimum
- Flexes exactly where you need it for a smooth, efficient run thanks to the 62/75° technology
- Never trip up on slippery, rocky or muddy surfaces with Vibram MegaGrip for aggressive traction
Weight: 235g (UK 5,5)