FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshHeel Height:16mmForefoot Height:12mmDrop:4mm
Get dirty with the Salming OT Comp men’s trail running shoes - your adventure-ready ride to fly over technical terrain.
OT Comp stands for Off Trail Competition, making it your essential for trail blazing and beyond – whether it’s your next obstacle course or SwimRun race.
The lightweight mesh upper allows your feet to breathe on the run and ensures superior water drainage, so you never feel bogged down.
The RocShield reinforces the sides – protecting zones at greatest risk of damage from natural hazards, while enveloping your feet in a footwear armour to tackle rugged environments.
Feel more of the world beneath your feet with the RunLite midsole. Designed to be thinner for an improved feel of the ground, it increases your proprioception – that is, your awareness of your body in space - while providing balanced cushioning to sail over aggressive terrain in comfort.
The Torsion Guide System (T.G.S. 62/75°) improves the stability between the heel and ball of your foot (62% of the shoe) up to a 75 degree line. Beyond this line at the forefoot, you get targeted flexibility, allowing the off-road shoe to move in harmony with your foot.
Salming couples with Michelin’s mountain bike and motorbike tyre making expertise for traction you can trust. Extreme mud and slick surfaces won’t slow you down thanks to deep lugs and Michelin’s OCX – Extreme Outdoor Compound to bite onto slushy or wet grounds.
These technical soles deliver sticky grip to propel yourself forward in confidence and lead the pack on your next adventure.
- Aggressive and technical adventure running shoes for OCR, Swimrun racing and orienteering on rugged terrain
- The successor to the popular Salming Elements
- Ultra-adaptable and agile to meet the demands of multiple terrain types
- Lightweight mesh upper allows water to drain and heat and humidity to escape
- 2 layer sandwich construction - airy close-to-foot inner layer encased in a thin net mesh to keep debris out and create a precise fit
- Fully integrated ExoSkeleton for friction-free comfort, reduced pressure and on-the-go protection to the soft areas of your foot
- RocShield reinforces the sides to hold up against sharp branches and stones - preventing the trail shoe from degrading prematurely
- Thin, energy-returning RunLite midsole for balanced cushioning and an improved proprioception – allowing you to navigate and adapt to tricky terrain on instinct
- Torsion Guidance System 62/75° for targeted stability and flexibility - encouraging natural, confident movement
- Anatomical heel cup for an adaptive fit and a minimal weight
- Tread pattern at arch to elevate control, stability and grip as you conquer obstacles
- Achieve solid footing even in mud with deep 7mm lugs to bite into tricky surfaces and find your grip
- Michelin Fibre Lite technology creates an ultra-thin but strong textile layer between midsole and outsole
- Michelin’s OCX – Extreme Outdoor Compound – offers a tacky rubber platform underfoot to bite into wet, hazardous terrain
- 4mm drop creates a close connection to the rugged world beneath your feet