FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshHeel Height:28mmForefoot Height:22mmDrop:6mmWeight:278g / 9.8oz (US 9)
With a sleek and streamlined profile, the fittingly named Salming Greyhound men’s running shoes strip back non-essentials for a race-ready style that’s as fast as it looks.
The Greyhound breathes life into the philosophy ‘less is more’ which for you means long distances feel shorter and your hard-working feet feel lighter and more energised.
The one-piece 3-layered upper creates a snug lockdown, natural fit and cool, airy comfort.
According to Salming, their ultra-responsive Recoil PLUS midsole provides 20% greater energy return when weighed up against their regular midsole material.
Salming have collaborated with Vibram to create a slick, grippy outsole that they’re proud to say is 25% more durable than their standard lightweight outsole.
For the everyday road warrior it’s just numbers on a screen, but put the Greyhound to the test in the concrete jungle and you’ll discover the power this speed machine has to improve your running experience.
- Minimalist upper design is simple, sleek and visually appealing
- Feather-light and breathable construction to fly over the pavement
- Tongue with gusseted design locks your foot in place
- ‘Less is more’ – ultra-thin laces create a race-ready style
- Energy-returning Recoil PLUS midsole for a responsive ride and impact protection on hard grounds
- XS Trek compound in outsole is the most durable performance outsole yet in the Salming family
- Minimialist Greyhound outsole delivers high traction on wet and dry urban surfaces including concrete, asphalt and tarmac