The Salming Elements men’s trail running shoes are perfect for adventurers seeking a trail runner that keeps natural human biomechanics in mind and has the sturdiness to conquer Mother Nature.
In comparison to its counterpart the Salming Trail, this trail running shoe features greater space in the toe box to accommodate for forefoot expansion upon landing for improved biomechanic efficiency.
You get maximum comfort from the two-layer sandwich upper that makes beating your personal best a breeze.
Each layer has a specific purpose, with the first mesh inner layer providing plush comfort. The second is a thin net mesh that prevents debris like pebbles and sand from entering the shoe while acting as an effective water drainage system.
The Exo Skeleton unit wraps the interior layers and features an integrated lacing system for a secure fit, so your foot won’t go sliding inside the shoe.
The TGS 62/75° system enhances stability where you need it most - the distance between the heel and the ball of the foot that covers 62% of the shoe and ends at a 75 degree angle.
The running shoe has ample flexibility in front of the 75 degree line and bends in key zones to encourage natural lateral and forward motion.
Want to glide over tricky terrain like gravel, rocks and roots no sweat? The lightweight outsole (TOC66 - Traction Outsole Control 66) with 8mm high lugs delivers unbeatable traction in wet and dry conditions so you can tackle the trail head on.
- Lightweight and technical trail running shoes
- Low profile for excellent ground feel
- Superior protection on sides from RocShield, shielding against hazards like branches and rocks so you can run confidently
- RunLite midsole absorbs shock on impact for a smooth, stress-free transition and provides effective energy release on toe off
- Heel cup gives you an adaptive fit without any added bulk and at no cost to the lightweight design
- Exo Skeleton supports lateral motion with enhanced stability while keeping your MTP joints (Metatarsophalangeal joints) in great shape by relieving pressure
- Exo Skeleton minimises the stress of side forces and friction to protect the soft areas of your feet
- 4mm drop promotes a natural and healthy gait while reducing risk of ankle injury