FEATURESSupport:StabilityUpper:MeshMidsole:On CloudtecDrop:7mmWeight:267g / 9.4oz (US 7)
Ace your next run and every run with the On Cloudace women’s running shoe – your comfortable stability shoe to elevate your support and cushioning while unleashing your speed.
Engineered sandwich mesh is On’s ingenuity in action – providing a breathable, airy ride that lets cool air in and heat out without loss of support in key zones.
The TPU heel counter evolves your running experience – allowing the shoe to move with you like a second-skin by cradling your heel in an ultra-precise fit.
With the 3D heel pads, it creates a firm yet soft feel to lock your heel in place like a seatbelt. No distractions, only comfort.
The mission? To provide cloud-like cushioning without compromise to speed. On have achieved this with Zero-Gravity Clouds at the rear for impact protection coupled with a forefoot rubber landing zone for snappy and efficient push-off.
The Cloudace was born to give you a uniquely stable ride from heel-to-toe. The Speedboard is extra wide to ensure a stable platform throughout your entire gait cycle. The fluid rocking motion translates to responsive lifts and explosive forward momentum, even when fatigue sets in.
Adaptions to the CloudTec sole distinguish the forefoot from the heel – thicker Cloud elements in the heel offer smooth cushioning while thinner Cloud elements in the forefoot create a responsive toe-off – so it’s softer and firmer in all the right places.
All-up it offers flowing transitions with a swift yet luxurious feel to rule the road.
- Stability made fast – perfect for road warriors to run without compromises
- 360 degrees of innovative Swiss engineering
- Engineered sandwich mesh for breathability and targeted support
- Injected TPU heel counter amplifies stability with a locked-in fit
- Precision-moulded 3D heel pads cup your foot in snug comfort
- Zero-Gravity Clouds provide shock-absorbing cushioning to protect your heel on impact
- Rubber landing zone in forefoot for an agile feel and springy push-off
- Extra wide liquid-injected Speedboard for lightweight stability and improved energy-return
- Modified CloudTec sole with strategic thicker and thinner zones for one of your smoothest rides yet
- Durable traction for road warriors to swiftly clock up long miles