FEATURESUpper:KnitMidsole:New Balance RevLiteDrop:6mmWeight:158g
Running should feel light, energetic and fun. With the New Balance 890v7 women’s running shoes hitting the shelves, it’s time to say goodbye to trainers that move like clunky clown shoes and hello to sleek minimalism.
Your bestie for everyday training, these sporty kicks feature a breathable knit upper with a feather-light feel to soar over the pavement. It hugs your foot snugly for a shoe that moves with you while you sweat it up in comfort.
With the snappy responsiveness of NB’s iconic REVlite midsole, every step feels like a little moment of luxury. It offers resilient cushioning and sheds the weight off standard foams so you can keep your strides light and quick.
- Re-engineered for a lighter weight and faster feel, while staying true to the character of this popular running shoe family
- Minimalist style for comfort and performance
- Airy and lightweight engineered knit upper – functional for air flow and with a polished, appealing style
- Gusseted tongue for a secure midfoot lockdown
- Durable REVlite midsole for responsive cushioning at a minimal weight
- Ground Contact REVlite strips back weight further at the outsole and easily takes a pounding without excess wear