FEATURESUpper:MeshMidsole:New Balance Acteva, New Balance AbzorbDrop:10mm
The New Balance 680v6 men’s running shoes are your slice of cushioned bliss with new updates to evolve with the modern road warrior.
The engineered mesh upper conforms smoothly to your natural foot shape for comfort from your first K to your last.
A traditional running shoe profile couples with the NB Response 2.0 performance insert and EVA midsole.
ABZORB technology offers a key upgrade to elevate your ride – providing consistent, springy cushioning to protect against shock over long miles. It works in harmony with the lightweight and resilient ACTEVA foam for a supportive, smooth feel in every stride.
Complete with performance-oriented rubber outsole, the 680v6 offers a durable and sturdy partnership for your daily training.
- Upgrades the popular 680 family with the latest cushioning technologies
- Engineered mesh and synthetic upper for airy comfort and a foot-conforming fit
- Traditional running shoe profile
- No-sew construction enhances comfort
- NB Response 2.0 performance insert
- IMEVA (injection-moulded EVA foam) midsole creates an optimal blend of firmness and flexibility
- Shock-absorbing ABZORB midfoot cushioning to fly over the pavement in plush comfort
- ACTEVA foam cuts back the weight for improved compression set characteristics, ensuring a resilient ride and lightweight support for long miles
- Rubber outsole built to enhance the overall performance and durability of the running shoe