The Mizuno Wave Shadow 2 women’s running shoes have been tweaked for an even comfier ride. The upper has been overhauled to boost breathability and minimise irritation with updated forefoot mesh and re-engineered overlays.
Kick up the pace on the pavement with U4ic in the midsole for shock protection and U4icX foam in the heel for pillowy-soft impacts, even softer than its big brother.
Mizuno’s Cloudwave Plate makes another appearance to stay true to the responsive ride of its predecessor and to provide on-the-go impact absorption.
This newest generation does not disappoint with the midsole and outsole taken almost directly from the previous model, because why mess with what has proven to be exactly what road warriors need.
They haven’t skimped on durability either, with the X10 carbon rubber outsole to tackle the toughest sweat sesh. The zigzag pattern of the forefoot allows you to run naturally with smooth toe-off and just-right flexibility.
- Next generation of Wave Shadow with a modified upper for enhanced comfort
- Updated forefoot mesh and redesigned overlays for a breathable ride and minimised irritation
- Uses virtually the same midsole and outsole that had proven success in the previous model
- U4ic in midsole for shock dispersion to protect hard-working feet
- U4icX foam in heel for cloud-like feel on impact
- Cloudwave Plate for a responsive ride
- Durable X10 carbon rubber outsole for going the extra mile
- Zigzag pattern on forefoot for efficient toe-off and freedom to move