When nature beckons you to take the road less travelled, you’ll be prepared with the Mizuno Wave Rider 22 GTX men’s running shoes, featuring a Gore-Tex upper for conquering the elements.
This waterproof shield is a must for gliding over dewy grass, slushy grounds and having zero hesitations when the weather takes a turn for the worst, while staying loyal to the running experience of Mizuno's signature Wave Rider series.
Treat your feet to silky smooth transitions with Cloudwave technology and protect your feet on the go with the U4icX heel wedge for softer impacts.
The urban trail outsole provides multi-purpose traction to bite into dusty paths, rocky trails and other tricky surfaces. It's ultra-durable to tackle your wild adventures.
- Adventurous twist on Mizuno’s iconic Wave Rider family with a breathable and waterproof Gore-Tex upper for off-road performance
- Best suited to a neutral running style
- Cloudwave technology creates a smooth ride with shock absorbing characteristics and responsiveness
- Plusher, cushioned landings from U4icX heel wedge
- Urban trail outsole provides the durability and traction needed to soar over all terrain types
Heel-toe Drop: 12mm
Weight: 300g / 10.6oz