FEATURESUpper:Mesh, Synthetic Leather
The K-Swiss Hypercourt Express men's tennis shoes offer lightweight performance and speed just like your fave running shoes. K-Swiss have transferred over the best performance technologies of the Ultra Express into this game-changing update.
Your foot fits deeply into the shoe for a close to court experience and improved proprioception as you dart around on match day. An inner skin of breathable mesh is reinforced with a seamless PU wrap for a supportive, comfortable ride.
K-Swiss has toe draggers covered with DuraWrap creating a toe area that’s tough enough to tackle your court sessions.
The K-EVA midsole provides soft cushioning to protect against harsh impacts, without cost to the unrivalled court feel.
The herringbone tread pattern is formed from high-density Aosta 7.0 rubber for all-court durability and grip.
- Modern court technologies with a running shoe feel
- Seamfree upper with ground-breaking heat welded construction
- Fusion of TPU layers and airy mesh provides flexible, stitch-free support
- Synthetic leather
- Lacing system for a secure lockdown
- Plush ankle collar for stability and comfort
- Textile collar lining
- Die-cut EVA sockliner for a cushioned feel and responsiveness
- DuraWrap creates a durable armour around the toe
- Midfoot shank improves stability for swift lateral motion
- Moulded EVA midsole
- Durable outsole with non-marking Aosta 7.0 rubber
- Deep herringbone tread for aggressive traction on any court surface