The Diadora Stamina Loud men’s running shoes are ideal for novice runners seeking a no-fuss ride for local park runs, jogging with your four-legged workout buddy and unleashing your inner road warrior on the weekends.
With smooth stability to handle the needs of overpronators, this is an easy favourite at its affordable price point.
A breathable and lightweight mesh upper allows air to flow freely while double stitched seams improve the longevity of your running shoes.
The shock-absorbing midsole protects against hard impacts, so you can coast the urban streets in comfort.
Diadora has strategically placed firmer EVA on the medial side for overpronation management – stabilising your motion.
Complete with a non-marking outsole with targeted flex zones, this recreational running shoe provides a durable and smooth ride over long distances.
- Ideal for beginner and recreational runners of any weight
- Long-lasting comfort to tackle everything from a relaxed route around the local park to long miles
- Fits neatly into the stability category for smooth overpronation control
- Breathable mesh upper
- Cushioned insole creates an airy, lightweight fit that contours to your foot shape
- Reinforced with double stitching at strategic zones
- Dual density medial support
- Medial stabiliser provides overpronation management
- Phylon midsole for lightweight shock absorption
- High support from reinforced heel counter
- TPU stabiliser
- Non-marking outsole for durability and flexibility