Sean Flanagan is a coach, author, and personal trainer specializing in helping people implement habits, knowledge, and the skills required for healthy body composition management. Sean’s primary areas of focus are women’s fitness, questioning and challenging fitness and nutrition dogma, and educating people on the magical healing properties of tacos and thrash metal.
Sean serves most people through downloadable programs such as the Fit Body Blueprint for Women and in online community and coaching programs such as the Habit Project. Sean also offers a limited number of 1-on-1 and group training opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Sean has over 8 years of coaching experience and an honest, direct, and supportive approach to effectively coach his clients to redefine and reach their health and fitness goals. As of August 2014, Sean resides in Oakland, California with his special lady, Jennifer. Together they have a precious 7 year old boy named Bruno – a Boxer who is a bad ass with a heart of gold and loves car rides, walks, and cuddles.
The boring, but potentially important information:
- Certified Personal Trainer through the National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Certified Nutrition Coach (Level 1) through Precision Nutrition
- CPR/AED/First Aid through American Red Cross
- Elite Baseball Mentorship Level 1 seminar with Eric Cressey (Upper Extremity)
- Mentorships with Eric Schoenberg (Physical Therapist, Milford MA) and Sean St. Onge (Personal Trainer/Strength Coach, Rumford, RI)